Saturday, August 14, 2010

Apologies Due

Well its been almost 4 months since I've posted anything and I believe an apology is do. But I'm not good with saying sorry so u can forget that idea.

I will give you an update though. My family is set to grow by one come this December with the addition of my first child, a little boy! Super excited for this great adventure called parenthood.

I am extremely thankful that God has blessed me and my wife with a child. God has definitely worked a miracle in this area because according to the Dr's I only have about a 5% chance of having kids. So, after praying and trusting God for nearly 4 years He has finally answered my prayers with a wonderful little boy due in December. Thank you so much God.

As for politics, its the primaries season here in Florida. ill be voting early, probably some time next week. I really hope we can make a change in Washington in this year's general elections.

Another big update coming this fall is my Associates degree from Thomas Edison State College. Not a BA but its a step in the right direction.

I think that's about it for now. ill come up with some better content for you next time. Take care.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment