Saturday, November 13, 2010

Decisions

So I have some pretty big decisions to make in the next couple of months.

First decision, what college to attend next summer when I get out of the Marines next summer. Go to the University of North Florida or the University of Texas? So what's the big deal, why is it that big of a decision? Well, its complicated... which family to be closer to, accreditation of the program, the housing situation, potential reserve stations, etc etc.

One thing is for sure... my major, construction management. Ya, I figure I should stick to something I'm good at, management and building stuff.

Well, I'm just throwing out the stuff that's rolling around in my head. If this is boring you then change sites.

Later
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment