Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who is The Little Guy?

You may be wondering who is The Little Guy and why does he have a blog? Well, my name is Tyler and I have created this blog for the purpose of expressing my ideas about...everything. Let me explain what "everything" is. Everything is anything on my mind at the moment of typing. Most likely whats on my mind while typing will be some sort of ridiculous political blasphemy from Washington. That's right this is another political blog, but WAIT don't close the page! Read a few posts and see what you think, you might actually like my point of view. Ok, what is my point of view? That will probably change from week to week, post to post. Most likely my point of view will be similar to yours, but I can promise you that I will not give you the "politician's point of view" (which ever view gets me elected then immediately change it once in Washington). Why won't I have a "politician point of view"? It's simple, I'm not running for office! Ok, enough rambling! This shall be enough for my first post, but have no worries, tomorrow I'll post something actually worth reading, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment