Sunday, February 21, 2010

Social Networking

Why is it that social networks are so addicting? I don't get it, they have absolutely no real purpose in life, yet I have to check these ridiculous sites several times everyday. What makes it even worse is they run slow half the time. Very frustrating.

Ok, I know it's been a little while since I have posted. You must forgive me, I was helping out my sister with a contest that required her to advertise on a blog for one of her favorite authors. Thus the really strange profile photo and Linger promotional posting that has been up for the last week.

Tomorrow, I will post about something a little more worth while. But for now I figured I would put your minds at ease and let you know that I haven't completely forgotten about you.

P.S. Yes I did surrender my "Man Card" to help out my Sister, hey what can I say... she pulled the "family" card on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment